Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 27 June 2012

27 June 2012



So nice to have an easier day today after such a hectic few days.  

Done 20 minutes of callanetics this morning and I'm off to the allotment this afternoon to tackle the mountain of weeds (weather permitting)

Menu

B: Bakewell porridge (really enjoying this)
L: 2 boiled eggs with asparagus spears. Peanuts, Nectarine
D: Pork loin chop, 2 sausages, cauliflower mash & Cabbage.  Low carb raspberry crumble & lf cream

No comments:

Post a Comment