Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 30 June 2012

30th June 2012 by Linda Graham

Today is weigh in day.  Sooo disappointed to find I have stayed the same, really  thought I'd lost some this week.   At least I haven't gained any.  I have lost 0.5" from my waist and 0.5" from my hips so the callanetics are working. Must keep plodding on.

Off to Lidl today to see what bargains can be had.   The email newsletter says they have sausages at half price so may stock up on those.

Menu

B: bakewell porridge
L: 4 egg Indian omelette. Nectarine
D: Spicy prawns & salad.  Kiwi fruit

Have decided I'm going to attempt some different recipies next week.

I got 3 pks of the  74p sausage, and 2 pks of 99p kippers., plus a variety of veg.  Did pretty well seeing has I only had £15 in my purse. The freezer is absolutely full!

Managed 20 mins of callanetics today.

No comments:

Post a Comment