Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Thursday 12 July 2012

12 July 2012

Managed to get the ironing done yesterday.  Still feeling a little tired today but must plod on.  Need to get to the allotment whilst its stopped raining.  Feel disheartened in regard to the allotment at the moment.  All I seem to be doing is weeding and not much else is growing.   The potatoes are doing well but  A doesn't like them and I won't be eating them, so once B goes to Uni there will only be G to eat them.  A few parsnips are growing and today I will be weeding the bed where the swede were sown but I think there are only weeds in it.  Not even the green beans are growing much this year, and they always do well, usually.  Still it keeps me fit.  Hope to get 20 mins Callanetics done today too.

B: flax porridge
L: flax pancakes & peanut butter
D: Turkey breast wrapped in bacon served with,  pigs in blankets, cauliflower & sprouts. Blueberry microwave sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment