Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Friday 13 July 2012

Lactofree Cheese & Garlic Sauce - 13 July 2012

Went to bed much earlier last night.  Feel much more with it today.

Got 1 hours weeding done at the allotment yesterday.   Feel very disheartened, it is just a load of weeds.  None of the swedes have come through.  Have decided once I've weeded the bed I will just cover it up.  It is just too much to cope with in this wet weather.

B: flax & almond pancakes (found this gives a lighter pancake), berries & lf  cream
L: Indian Omelette
D: Roast turkey breast, cheese & garlic sauce, cauliflower & carrots.

Hoping to get 20 mins of callanetics done, plus change two single beds.

Cheese & Garlic Sauce

2 tbsp Lactofree soft cheese
2-3 cloves of garlic, crushed
Butter 
Lactofree cream

In a saucepan melt a little butter.   Add crushed garlic and cook until soft.  Add the cream cheese, stirring all the time to prevent sticking.   Add cream until you get the sauce to the consistency you prefer.  Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment