Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Tuesday 3 July 2012

3 July 2012 by Linda Graham

Shopping day today so not much time for blogging.  Doing the shopping and then scanning it all takes me quite a lot of time.  By the time I've shopped & scanned, & had lunch A is usually getting home from school, then it is his 'turn' on the computer. 

Off to visit friends tonight, which will be nice.

B: Kallo rice puffs & watered down lactofree cream
L: Flax pancakes with lf spread and lf cheese
D:  Garlic prawns, roasted green beans & fried cabbage.  Low carb  blueberry sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment