Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday 29 July

B: flax muesli
L: Scrambles eggs & ham, mushrooms & tomatoes
D: Pork chop, cabbage, broccoli, carrots, sprouts.  2 squares of 70% chocolate.

Really craving sweet things at the moment so I bought myself some 70% chocolate in the hope it will satisfy.   Got Father in Law coming for dinner tonight.

Been thinking I may give up my allotment as I'm just not keeping up with it.   Each year I fall a little more behind with its up keep, and this year with the rain it has been really difficult.    After putting in so much effort all I will get from it this year are potatoes, which only my OH will eat.  Just don't think I'm getting enough out of it to justify the £15 per year rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment