Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Thursday 19 July 2012

Thursday 19 July

Decided to stick to softer foods today, having been in total agony last night trying to eat sausages.  This may mean I will stray from Induction type eating.  I am just fed up of the pain now.  I am taking pain killers less often so perhaps it has improved ever so slightly.  I will give it until tomorrow, if its still the same I will make an appointment for Monday (my dentist is not in tomorrow), so I will have given it a week to 'settle down'

B: Blueberries & cream.  1tbsp walnuts
L: Chicken Soup
D: Homemade Chilli with green beans.

Decided I can't wait all weekend and have made an appointment for this afternoon, hopefully I will get it sorted and be pain free again.

No comments:

Post a Comment