Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tuesday 16 July 2012

Woke up yesterday morning with a very painful tooth.  Suffered through yesterday, even pain killers are not taking the pain away completely.  I'm going to try and get an emergency appointment today.

B: chicken salad.  Dandelion root coffee with cream.
L: Chicken & vegetable soup
D: Fish in spicy tomato & onion sauce with roasted green beans.

Just got an emergency appointment at the dentist for 11.55.  So have decided to take a packed lunch with me and then go straight on to do the weekly shopping afterwards.  Today's revised menu is as follow:

B: 2 boiled eggs topped with Lactofree soft cheese. 1 square of lactofree hard cheese.  5 cherry tomatoes. Salad leaves.
L: Chicken pieces.  1 chunk of lactofree hard cheese.  2 tbsps walnuts.
D: Fish in spicy tomato & onion sauce with roasted green beans.

I have put both the original menu and the revised menu to show it is possible to adapt at short notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment