Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday 25 July

B: flax muesli
L: 6 gluten free oatcakes, lactofree spread, lactofree cheese.  Peanuts
D:  Scrambled egg, 4 sausages & mushrooms cooked in butter.


Today I was fed up of eating salad and really fancied cheese & oatcakes, however, I did not enjoy them as much I thought I would.  My tastes have changed and I think I would have preferred the salad after all.

Managed 25 mins of callanetics today.   Also cleaned the bathroom floor and then cleaned the cooker. Not too bad considering it was after 10 am when I woke up this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment