Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 28 July 2012

Saturday 28 July

Weighed in 2lbs heavier this morning but I'm not going to let it get me down, I will just keep plodding on.

B: flax muesli
L:ham & cheese salad with guacamole
D: Pork curry & flax chapatis. 2 squares of 70% chocolate

Off hunting in Lidl again today with a visit to Sainsbury's thrown in, I need to stock up on flax.

No comments:

Post a Comment