Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Friday 24 August 2012

Friday 24 August 2012

B: Flax muesli
L: Pork curls, peanuts & 2 squares  81% chocolate
D:2 sausages, 1 rasher bacon, 1/2 tin tomatoes, fried mushrooms.

Had a lovely 2 hours bilberrying yesterday.  I now know what a bilberry plant looks like!  Got enough to make a couple of pounds of jam.  Really needed more time to gather them.    My friend took me to a lovely Fell near my home which I'd not been to before, wish I'd taken the camera and the heather was out and it looked beautiful.  I now have another place where I can forage.  Think I may go again next month, (time permitting), and gather some brambles/blackberries.

Off out for a trip to Dumfries today.  Rest of the family will be ice skating whilst I either watch them (I can't ice skate) or wander round the town.  Not sure what I will make for tea, I know the children will be having McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment