Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Monday 20 August 2012

Monday 20 August 2012

B: Fried egg and 2 rashers of bacon
L: 1 chicken drumstick, lactofree soft cheese and salad
D:  Pork chop, cabbage, sprouts, carrots & cauliflower.  Blueberries & cream

Snack: Pistachio nuts.

Did 1 hour 30 mins at the allotment today.  Ended up with a terrible migraine tonight, which usually happens after a trip to the allotment in the summer.  Not sure if its the heat, pollen, a combination of both or just using too much energy which is causing the migraines.

No comments:

Post a Comment