Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Monday 27 August 2012

Monday 27 August 2012

B; fried egg, 3 rashers of bacon
L: 4 slices of spam with stir fried cabbage
D: Chicken Cacciatore with green beans.  Blueberries with cream.

Did one hour at the allotment today and got half of the potato bed weeded.  Brought back some strawberry plants to put in planters on the patio.  Have decided I'm going to give the allotment up as I cannot keep up with it.  I just don't have enough energy to give it the time needed to keep it tidy.   Will bring some of the fruit back and put it in the garden and just grow on a smaller scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment