Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Monday 6 August 2012

B: 2 boiled eggs
L: 6 oatcakes, lactofree cheese and lactofree spread.  Pistachios
D: Fried egg, 3 sausages and baby leaf spinach.   Berries & cream
snack: 2 squares of 85% chocolate.

Went off rails a bit last few days.  Not got much energy so couldn't be bothered doing much cooking.  Yesterday I ate far too many pistachios.  I usually measure them out and stick to that, but yesterday I ate straight from the packet - big mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment