Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Thursday 16 August 2012

Thursday 16 August 2012

B: Scrambled eggs & 2 rashers of bacon
L:  2 tbsps peanut butter.  3 tbsps Greek Yoghurt.
D: 3 Chicken wings, BBQ ribs, spicy prawns, salad.
1 glass lemonade.

Callanetics 30 mins

DD2 received her A level results today and she has been accepted into Bangor Uni which is the one she wanted to go to.   We are going out for a meal tonight.  DD2 has requested we go to harvesters.

Tomorrow I am going on a Spa Day with my two daughters.  It is a treat for DD2 18th.  I'm really looking forward to it.  We are to be welcomed with champagne & chocolates and lunch is included.  I will try and have a salad or something low carb for lunch but I will still have the champagne & chocolate treats.  Thought I would spend the day getting ready and pampering myself.    Going to moisturise all over, shave legs etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment