Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 18 August 2012

Saturday 18th August 2012

B: 2 boiled eggs.
L: tuna fish salad, small tub of pistachio nuts.
D: Salmon, cauliflower, cheese sauce.   2 squares 81% chocolate.

Callanetics: 30 mins


Well I had my first massage in 17 years yesterday and it was WONDERFUL!     I was absolutely shattered afterwards and once we got home I went to bed at 9pm and slept the clock round.   The Spa was in a lovely location surrounded by countryside.  It was very relaxing.   I'm hoping I can save enough Tesco clubcard vouchers to do the same next year.

Got weighed this morning and I've stayed the same.  I'm quite pleased with that considering I had a meal out and ate bread and all sorts or high carb stuff, hopefully it will start to come off again next week.

I need to do Callanetics today as I didn't have time yesterday.

May be going to visit my mum tomorrow which will be another challenge to the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment