Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Thursday 2 August 2012

Thursday 2 August 2012

B: flax muesli
L: tuna fish salad
D: Bolognese on bed of green beans. Baked egg custard (without sugar) with four raspberries on top.

25 mins of  Callanetics

Today I  went to the library and got a few books out on Low Carbing.   I have found a few recipes for treats which I will make nearer Christmas to keep from other temptations.   I will post a few of the recipes I've found over the next few days.

I'm feeling really proud of myself as today I have made custard from scratch for the first time, and it was DELICIOUS!    I think I've got the baking/cooking bug at the moment so I'd better make the most of it.  Got some raspberries from Father-in-law today so I'll be making jam sometime next week.   The jam is not for myself but presents for some of our older relatives and also to complete an order for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment