Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Wednesday 1 August 2012

B: 2 boiled eggs
L: Tuna fish salad
D: Salmon, cauliflower &baby leaf spinach in a cheese sauce.  Berries & Greek yoghurt

Got a baking day ahead of me.   Must make sure I don't sucomb to temptation.  Baking for father-in-law and church friends.  Hoping to make 2 corned beef & potato pies, 2 cakes and if there's time 2 rhubarb pies.  I'm absolutely sick of the Olympics there is not much else to watch on TV, even the news is not proper news, so I might as well make use of the time.

Must do my callentics today too.

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed my tea/dinner tonight, I'll definitely be having that again. Got the pies and cakes done, but got too tired to do the rhubarb pies too.    I only had a little lick of the whisk, so was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment