Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Thursday 6 September 2012

Back Home - Thursday 6 September 2012

Had a really lovely holiday with Lochs & Glens.  The above pictures show the view which greeted us each day from our hotel.  We were surrounded by beautiful countryside.   I enjoyed having someone else do the cooking, it was a real rest.  We hope to go back one day.  Managed to keep to Low Carb diet but with the addition of fruit for dessert.


I still did callanetics whilst OH went for a run or climbed a mountain.  We had to climb three flights of stairs to our room so that was quite enough exercise for me!

Today's Menu

B: Fried egg and 3 rashers of bacon
L: Peanuts and two squares of 60% chocolate
D; Bolognese with cauliflower.  Blueberries & cream




No comments:

Post a Comment