Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 29 September 2012

Computer problems - Saturday 29 September 2012

B: Bakewell porridge
D: Fried garlic spam & stir fried savoy cabbage.  Pistachio nuts
T: Pork loin in a cheese & onion sauce with roasted green beans.   84% chocolate.

The pork loin steaks are still on offer at Lidl so got another pack of those and also stocked up on parsnips as DS loves them.  I may treat myself to them once a week with Sunday lunch.

Yesterday I was feeling pleased that I had made more space in the freezer by using the rhubarb to make jam, this morning father in law brings round a huge bucket of apples so these will now replace the rhubarb.

Had computer trouble this morning when it kept crashing.  Did disc clean up and seems to be alright now.

No comments:

Post a Comment