Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Quiet day - Wednesday 26 September 2012

B: Fried egg & 3 rashers of bacon
L: Homemade vegetable soup
D: Mince casserole, mashed swede & cabbage.  Blueberries & cream.

Callanetics: 35mins

Very quiet here today, but I'm enjoying it.  So far managed to make vegetable soup and put mince casserole to slow cook in oven.

Got house group tonight, we're studying the Gospel of Luke with study notes from John McArthur.

No comments:

Post a Comment