Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Thursday 20 September 2012

Quiz Night - 20 September 2012

B; Fried egg, bacon & mushrooms
L: 3 sausages.  Peanuts.
D: Bolognese & cabbage.  Blueberries & cream

Snack; 2 squares of 85% chocolate
Had a cup of unsweetened cocoa made with cream this morning.

Tonight is the monthly quiz night at father in laws church to which we are expected to go and which we enjoy.

Busy sorting out DD2 laundry so that she can pack.

Took Ebay items to post office and did other bits of shopping whilst out.  Got caught up with surveys.

No time for Callanetics today will have to try on to make time on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment