Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Friday 28 September 2012

R & R - Friday 28 September 2012

B: Scrambled eggs & bacon
L: Garlic spam fried with stir fried savoy cabbage.  Cashew Nuts
D: Pork Loin with roasted green beans. 2 squares 74% chocolate

Callanetics: 35 mins


Feeling tired today and could do with resting a bit more.   However I prepared the rhubarb last night ready to make rhubarb & raspberry jam so need to complete that.  Not sure where I'm going to store it when its made.  It is to make up an order of 40 jars for a friend.

Something happened to the water this morning whilst having my shower as it suddenely turned to freezing, had to quickly nip along to the other bathroom and use that shower.    Then at lunchtime I tried to open the tin of spam and the ring pull broke.  I finally succeeded in opening the tin after trying three different tin openers.

No comments:

Post a Comment