Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Sunday 30 September 2012

The Lord's Day - Sunday 30 September 2012

B: Low Carb 'Cheesecake@
D: Roast lamb, pointed cabbage, carrots, roasted parsnips, sprouts, broccoli. Blueberries & cream
T: Pork loin with roasted green beans.  74% chocolate


I forgot to have my chocolate yesterday so I will have it today with today's ration.  It will seem like a real treat to eat so much chocolate at once, I will save it for when I'm watching Downton Abbey.

I realise parsnips are not low carb but this is going to be my weekly treat during the winter months.

I got quite a large leg of lamb so it will do two meals and I can make soup with the bone.

Been busy making the roast dinner for lunch so no time to listen to a sermon, will have to make time later today. Think I might try listening to the series on Luke with  Twin City Fellowship online sermons.  It will fit in well with our study on a Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment