Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Chip Medley - Wednesday 31 October 2012

"When you come into the land which the LORD your god is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations.
There shall not be found among you any who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the LORD"


Deuteronomy chapter 18 verses 9-12




Tonight the rest of the family are having chips so I thought I would try out the mouli and marrow to see what they're like.  Tonight I have a mixture of mouli, marrow & celeriac chips,  They are still cooking in the oven so will let you know how they turn out.

B: Fried egg and 2 rashers of bacon
L: Cauliflower & cream cheese soup.  Cashew nuts.
D:  Smoked haddock, 'chip' medley & roasted green beans.  Mug of cocoa.

Callanetics: 35 mins.


It is so cold and horrible tonight, really windy too.  Think I will do some ironing, that always keeps me warm.  Hoovered the downstairs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment