Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Friday 12 October 2012

Footy Friday - 12 October 2012

B: Bakewell Porridge
L: Fried egg & spam.  Peanuts
D: Bolognese with cabbage & leeks.  2 squares 84% chocolater

1 mug of cocoa made with cream.

Callanetics: 35 mins

OH and DS are watching football making me a footy widow, but I don't mind as it means I get extra time on the computer :D

Got two Apple & Cinnamon cakes and a tray of muffins made today.

Having to eat more flax/oats this week as not enough things to make a cooked breakfast with until I go Lidl shopping tomorrow.  Its been a nice change, I must admit and at least the oats are gluten free ones.  Don't know what's happening lately but I keep feeling hungry in the evenings.  I think I'm still eating enough fat so don't think thats the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment