Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Fulfilling Day - Tuesday 30 October 2012

B:  Bakewell porridge
L: Sardines & fried cabbage.  Cashew nuts
T: Roast beef, mashed swede, carrots, cabbage.  Mug of Cocoa

Much better shop today, no problems getting through checkout with coupons.  Used the £30 giftcard compensation to get a few prezzies in for Christmas.


Yesterday whilst visiting Mam I took the opportunity to go to the Asian food store and got a tub of coconut oil, a mouli and a marrow so well stocked up for making chips now.

Scanned shopping, put it away, then just had time for lunch before it was time to light the woodburner and make Dinner.   Even managed to do a few surveys and catch up on emails.  Well pleased with what I've achieved.
Hoping to get some Callanetics done tomorrow, haven't done any for a week so it will be hard going I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment