Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Thursday 18 October 2012

Restful Day - Thursday 18 October 2012

B; Bakewell Porridge
L: 2 roast chicken thighs with salad.  Peanuts
T:  Keema & Vegetable Bhaji.  Cup of Cocoa

Had a sleep in today and apart from a trip to the options to repair my specs and taking photos for Ebay I've done very little.  I was meant to be making Christmas cakes but decided there wouldn't be enough time to bake them with going out tonight so will do tomorrow.

 Got church quiz tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment