Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 6 October 2012

Sleepy Saturday - 6 October 2012

B: Bakewell Porridge
L: Fried egg and 3 rashers of bacon.  Peanuts
D: Roast chicken thigh with roasted green beans9 I love'em).  2 squares of 70% chocolate


Really struggling today.  Felt exhausted and at one point weepy, which usually means I've done too much.  Felt overwhelmed by the list of things I would like to get done.

 Did the Lidl shopping and got the ironing out of the way.

Had the munchies today, really craving sweet things. partly I think for comfort.  Took a lot of effort to cook meals today as I really didn't feel like it.  Managed to resist, so far.

Disappointed haven't lost weight this week, or inches, despite the extra effort it took me to exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment