Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Friday 16 November 2012

Back again! - Wednesday 14 November 2012



Had terrible day yesterday. Ate pastries, pies, & cakes after the funeral. Then there was so much left we all brought a little home and I had the same again for tea because I was too tired to make anything else. I thought it would be a real treat but after eating one or two items off my plate I realised I wasn't enjoying it at all and much prefered my low carb food. As always when I eat things containing lactose I ended up with a sore mouth but at least I haven't had the stomach cramps too. So glad to get back to normality today.

B:  Bacon & egg
L:Spam & fried cabbage.
D: Haddock & Celeriac chips with green beans.

Missed house group tonight as I'm so tired and will be out Thursday and Friday evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment