Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Friday 16 November 2012

Exhausted Today - Thursday 15 November 2012

B: Spam & fried egg
L: Four squares of Lactofree cheese.  Pistachios
D: Indian Omelette with fried cabbage.

Not been  sleeping well the last few nights and it finally  caught up with me today.  Feel absolutely exhausted but have to keep going.  OH is out all day so I need to be here for DS and I have promised to serve the teas & coffees at the quiz tonight so can't get out of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment