Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Low Carb & Lactofree Chicken Supreme - Wednesday 21 November 2012

Chicken Supreme





Any left over chicken, diced.
About 6 mushrooms chopped
2 tbsps chicken stock (optional)
1 tub lactofree soft cheese
1 carton lactofree cream


In a largish saucepan melt the cream cheese.  Gradually add the  diced chicken.  If it is too thick to work then add a little cream, a little at a time.  Continue adding small amounts of chicken, cream & mushrooms until all used up.  Finally add the chicken stock.   Simmer for about 10-15 mins stirring occasionally.   The rest of my family had this with pasta, it  can also be served with rice.  As you can see I had broccoli and celeriac chips.




Had a much better sleep last night and after just one day being back on low carb my head is much better and I can think straight again.  Energy levels are still low but now I'm back on the straight and narrow these should improve too.


Menu 

B: 3 rashers of bacon
L:  4 small lamb chops, stir fried cabbage & celery.
D: 2 boiled eggs.  Cashew nuts.  Mug of Cocoa



Hoping to get some ironing done otherwise I'll have nothing to wear!

Its supposed to be House Group tonight but it depends if OH gets back from work on time.  I hate turning up half way through a study.  


No comments:

Post a Comment