Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Saturday 26 January 2013

Slight Improvement - Saturday 26 January 2013

Been having an easier few days and I'm beginning to feel the benefits.  Energy levels have improved.  I've also managed to cut out the milk chocolate (so far) and that has made a big impact.   On Thursday I had a Church meetigng to attend in the evening so I did very little during the day apart from a few surveys.  On Friday I did Callanetics, so again did very little the rest of the day.  Today will be busier as I've got the Lidl shop and a few things online that must be submitted today.  Decided I'm not going to Church tomorrow as I don't think I'm up to it just now, will just listen to some teaching on the internet.


Thursday's Menu

B: Fried egg & bacon
L: 2 boiled eggs.  mixed nuts
D: Chilli with cabbage.  85% chocolate.   Mug of Cocoa


Friday's Menu

B: 2 boiled eggs
L: 2 lamb chops.  Peanuts
D: Fish pie (fish in a creamy sauce, topped with mashed cauliflower), broccoli.  85% chocolate

Callanetics: 45 mins.


Saturday's Menu

B: Flax, raspberries & cream
L:  2 boiled eggs.  Mixed nuts
D: Fish pie, celeriac chips & green beans (if I can gets some from Lidl)  85% chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment