Welcome!

Hi everyone thought I would start this blog to keep track of the bits & bobs I get up to each day. I am a stay at home mum with 3 children who are in their teens & twenties. I have had Chronic Lyme Disease for at least 14 years if not more. I am constantly trying to improve my condition. I am a great fan of moneysavingexpert.com and have discovered a few ways of upping my income without too much effort

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Massage

Over the last two months I have been introducing some new treatments in to my regime and also cuttong out others.   For two months now I have been having Epsom Detox Baths as recommended by Dr Jernigen  of the Hansa Centre for Optimum Health.  At the same time I am cutting down the (with the view of stopping altogether), the amount of Samento I'm taking.   I have gone from 15 drops twice a day down to 6 drops twice a day.    I am hoping that instead of taking things into my body I can actually take things such as toxins out.  Dr Jernigen firmly believes that those with LD need to raise their body's core temperature.  I'm hoping the Epsom Baths are just start of doing just that.

Today I was introduced to the wonders of Mayofacial Massage.  Basically it is the type of massage used to treat sports injuries.  I did not know this, this morning when I arrived for my session expecting a lovely relaxing massage.   For the next hour I endured in depth massage of some very tender areas I didn't know I had.  Upon returning home I 'googled' Mayofacial massage to find out more about it and it sounds as though it will do me a lot of good.  I would like to give a big thanks to ME North East for offering this wonderful treatment to its members.  This afternoon and evening I have been drinking loads and I feel very tired.

Although I have struggled and wandered (yet again) on my Low Carb diet I continue to follow this way of eating.

Todays Menu

Breakfast:  2 tbsp flax, 2 tbsp blueberries & lacatofree cream
Lunch: Corned beef, lactofree cheese and green salad.  Peanuts.
Dinner:  Smoked Haddock, cream cheese sauce, roasted celeriac and roasted green beans.  85% chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment